- Maintain full set of accounts as well as verify and approve AP,AR,GL journals.
- Ensure accuracy & completeness of month end closing activities(monthly financial report) and responsible for the completion of monthly balance sheet reconciliations and income statement analysis.
- Support cash flow management and daily update.
- Reconcile bank statements in timely manner.
- Identifies process or manage complex problems and escalates appropriately.
- Initiative and support financial process improvements.
- Prepare and analyse management information on operational performance, deviations, forecast.
- Monitors financial resources of business units (including cash, net working capital).
- Prepare Quarterly GST, monthly withholding tax, statutory survey form and statistical returns (when required).
- Supports & Coordinate ad-hoc assignments and projects as and when required
Job Category: Finance
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Singapore