- Active engagement with major stakeholders including investors, shareholders, government regulators, equity research analysts and the general public.
- Ensure the Group’s compliance on regulatory matters and updating management on key changes in regulations.
- Manage and coordinate the drafting and publication of annual/quarterly financial reports and any other corporate documents and reports as and when required.
- Organise and coordinate investor relations and publicity events such as road shows, results briefing, analyst meetings and other corporate meetings involving stakeholders, investors and the general public.
- Represent the Group in delivering public statements and handling inquiries where appropriate.
- Organise and coordinate community social programs and activities when required.
- Assist in preparing and updating of corporate website, presentation and printed materials.
- Assist with other duties as assigned.
Job Category: Marketing
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Singapore